Grief Support Center
What is This?
Home Page at Beloved Hearts Resident Application Resident Index Grief Support CandleLight Vigil Poems & Stories E-Sympathy Cards Guardian Area

Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
aliciahuang

Reply with quote  #1 

Eric Berry's good deed 'ain't nothing new'

it just happened his actions got caught by a fan.,Last Wednesday was no different than any other day for Eric Berry

it caught traction on social media after a fan shined a light on the good deed with a Facebook post.,When the Kansas City Chiefs safety and former Tennessee All-American bought meals for three homeless individuals in downtown Knoxville

Berry said Tuesday, that it wasn't out of the norm.,Alex Smith Jersey, before his first workout of the offseason with the Chiefs

” Berry said in a story published on the Chiefs team website. “It's just something I learned from my parents. They always talk about how blessed you are and always taking other people in consideration.,Tyreek Hill Jersey,“That ain't nothing new

"That's it — not always thinking about yourself,Authentic Marcus Peters Jersey, and that's just something I've always done.", trying to do something for somebody else before you. Put somebody else before you

Berry was in Knoxville to speak at the News Sentinel Sports Awards at the Tennessee Theater on Wednesday. More details of what followed were offered on Tuesday.

Before buying the food, then took orders. Afterward he said a prayer with one of the individuals after being asked to do so., Berry asked the three homeless people if they wanted food

” Berry said. "I don't do none of this for the attention. I do it to better myself and give back. That's what you should do it for.,"I don't do it for the attention

"If somebody looks at it and is like,Authentic Alex Smith Jersey,Authentic Tyreek Hill Jersey,Authentic Justin Houston Jersey, but I ain't doing it for the attention. I just do it because I feel like that's what you're supposed to do when you have the chance.",Justin Houston Jersey,Marcus Peters Jersey, 'Hey, it's cool, maybe I should help feed a homeless person today,' or something like that

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!

Visit our sister site for departed FurBaby's - RainbowsBridge.com